Sunday, October 22, 2017

Finally faced the truth

I know on a cerebral level I've gained weight.   I mean, I see the number on the scale, and know it's WAY (weigh? haha) higher than it was when I was running regularly.

And yet, despite that knowledge I had convinced myself that things really weren't that bad.

Today (Sunday October 22, 2017)... I took pictures.  Or rather had my husband take pictures of me... face, front view, side view back view.   I decided to wear just my exercise capris and a sports bra. 

Let's just say there's no hiding from the camera.  I don't know that I'll post them all... though I have them saved and labeled for posterity.

Here's the face shot.  That's safe enough to post.



Edited to add (10/23)... you know.. I'm going to go ahead and post the other pictures.









It's hard to explain how I feel when I look at these.   No, I'm not happy with what I see.  But at the same time this is reality..and its a beginning.   I am making changes now and exploring an option that I'll go into in another entry.    It's my hope that one day these will be the "befores" that show just how far I've come.




2 comments: